Hopefully you find yourself here having worked GB0SNB, GB2UW, GB4MW, MX0SNB or M0SNB on air! In which case, thanks for the QSO!
For QSL confirmation, you can:
- QSL via LoTW – files are uploaded regularly (preferred).
- QSL via the Bureau (RSGB). Please QSL directly to the callsign with no via.
- Email and we will put a card into the bureau (to save sending your own/for speed).
- QSL direct to G3SVK (address on QRZ.com).
- Direct cards must Include S.A.E, either stamped or $2 USD/€2 EUR. IRC not accepted.
- Royal Mail prices increase 1st April 2017: All postage now costs £1.17.
- QSL to the bunker museum – leave your card with the canteen staff
Due to the complexity and poor user interface of eQSL.cc, our logs are no-longer uploaded. No eQSL.
Often, you would like a QSL card from the bunker but may not wish to send your own card. After all, we get a good number of cards, and they can’t all go on the shack wall. You can contact us and we’ll pop a card in the bureau or direct (at cost price, payable via PayPal).
If you decide to visit the bunker museum (details on how to visit us can be found here) then you can of course leave QSL cards with staff in the canteen at the end of the tour, letting them know that it is for the Amateur Radio Club. Cards left with the staff will be returned via bureau, unless otherwise instructed.
Note, the Bunker’s postal address is on QRZ.com, but it is not preferred to QSL here. The cards will get to us, but it will take a longer time, especially over winter (Nov-Apr). Direct QSLs should go to G3SVK (address on QRZ.com). All other cards via the bureau.